Submit Your Extended Abstract Through OpenConf
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Use our templates to meet formatting requirements below. Your abstract must comply with the following specifications:
- Abstract Length: a minimum of 600 words, a maximum of 1200 words (approximately 2 pages, not including diagrams, figures or tables)
- Abstract Size: US Letter (8.5″ x 11″)
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Do NOT page number your abstract
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above abstract specifications could impede the review of your abstract and result in rejection.
For your convenience, the paper templates are available through the following links:
- Click here to download the MS Word Template file.
- Click here to download the PDF Template file.
It is strongly recommended that you EMBED ALL FONTS (including system fonts) when producing your PDF file. By default, most programs that create a PDF will not embed system fonts, unless you specifically configure it to do so.
Review and Acceptance Process
DVCon US 2023 will use 2-stage review process. After the TPC reviews the submitted abstracts, authors may receive a Preliminary Acceptance. This is an invitation to submit a full paper for review. The TPC will review the Final submitted full paper to determine if the submission will be accepted for presentation at DVCon.
- Submission EXTENDED deadline: August 15, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Preliminary Accept/Reject Notification Sent to all Authors: September 9, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Paper Extended Deadline: October 31, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Paper Accept/Reject Notification Sent to all Authors: November 18, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Speaker Confirmation Forms Due: November 23, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Author Registration Deadline: November 23, 2022 23:59 (GMT-0700)
- Draft Presentation Slides Due: January 6, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Slides/Pre-Recorded Video Presentation: January 20, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, we must receive your copyright form NO LATER THAN: January 20, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Upload a scanned copy (PDF format) of the completed copyright form using the Upload File link on the submission page.
PDF Copyright Form
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Make sure to include your PAPER ID.
- NOTE: Please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly in Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!
All speakers are expected to present in person.
If the presenter can’t present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (should be a co-author).
- If no co-authors can present in person and thus an alternative speaker can not be found, then it is up to the committee to determine if the presentation will remain in the program.
Pre-recorded videos will NOT be played onsite. The pre-recorded videos are for quality assurance purposes, for the Accellera archives, and/or in the case that DVCon U.S. moves virtual.
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors.
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, workshop, and panel speakers.