Call for Tutorials - paragraph 3
TUTORIAL PROPOSAL REQUIREMENTS
DEADLINE: October 3, 2014
DVCon tutorials are open to all attendees and are included in the full conference registration. Please include in the proposal the name of the companies that will be sponsoring the tutorial.
- Attendee expectations are high regarding currency of topic, depth of engineering content and breadth of real-life examples
- The Tutorial Chair will review final presentation materials to ensure high quality educational content
- Include suggested presenters names, affiliations and biographies.
- Your proposal should be a short abstract of the tutorial, two to five paragraphs, 1,000 words maximum
- Presentation slides need to be supplied in an electronic format in advance of the conference. Presentation slides will be distributed to the attendees in electronic format. Hard copies will not be provided
- Please indicate if this tutorial is a “hands-on” session or lecture format
- Any necessary additional hardware that you may require must be provided by the tutorial organizers
- SystemVerilog for Verification and/or Design
- SystemC /C/C++ Design and/or Verification of systems.
- SoC and Software-driven Verification
- Assertion-based Verification. (SystemVerilog Assertions, PSL, etc.
- Coverage-driven Verification
- High-level Synthesis
- Low-power Design and Verification techniques
- Secure/Encrypted IP-based SoC design methods
- Debug for design and verification
- Mixed-signal modeling and verification
- Transaction Level Modeling (TLM), ESL Design, and IP integration (IP-XACT)
- Moving from proprietary solutions to standards-based design and verification
|October 3, 2014||Proposals due. Submit at dvcon.org|
|November 3, 2014||Accept/Reject Notification|
|December 2, 2014||All Tutorial content due for Conference Program and website: tutorial title, abstract, speaker names, affiliations and biographies|
|January 20, 2015||Draft Presentation slides due to DVCon Tutorial Chair|
|February 5, 2015||Presentation feedback due to presenters on slides|
|February 12, 2015||Final slides due for final production for attendee distribution|