The Accellera Portable testing and Stimulus Standard (PSS) 1.0 was released at DAC 2018 and was quickly recognized as one of the most promising developments in the electronic design automation industry. The standard includes powerful behavior modeling concepts to model use case and generate tests, capture functional coverage, self-checking and debug for multiple users and platforms.
We invite you to a technical PSS hands-on workshop to:
- Learn how PSS can assist you address specific SoC verification challenges by reviewing the PSS solution for each.
- Study practical applications using examples including low-power, coherency, connectivity, stress and performance, multi-IP system use cases, and more.
- Review and be able to understand standard the new language by looking at code snippets, and build intuition for the value provided by the PSS standard.
- Understand the differences of test creation for pre-silicon verification and post-silicon validation.
- Gain a clear appreciation for the interoperability of PSS and UVM and how to reuse tests from IP to SoC.
- Get a real sense of the flows and tools available in the PSS era by observing running demos for scenario creation, coverage and debug.
- Try PSS for yourself, creating scenarios and some modeling in a fun exercise.
Included with attendance are each of the PSS examples you can download afterwards. Managers, team leaders and architects of verification and validation teams will find value in the technology, along with ideas on how to start using PSS in your projects. Cadence and Willamette HDL have collaborated to create and deliver this workshop, with tools enabled via the Cadence Cloud.
Thank you to our Sponsor: