SUBMIT YOUR EXTENDED ABSTRACT THROUGH OPENCONF
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Brief summary of your submission (50-300 words). This is typically the introductory paragraph from your submission.
- Input the Speaker(s) information including name, organization, email, etc.
- Proposals should be 1-2 pages in length and should contain:
- The topic, if possible formulated as a provocative question
- The issue to be discussed, including a short listing of pro and con arguments
- Short biographies of the moderator and prospective panelists
- Any special requirements
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 5.0MB
- Proposal Submission Deadline: September 13, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Accept/Reject Notification: October 25, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Panel Title, Abstract and Panelists Names Due: November 16, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
All speakers are expected to present in person.
If the presenter can’t present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (should be a co-author).
- If no co-authors can present in person and thus an alternative speaker can not be found, then it is up to the committee to determine if the presentation will remain in the program.
Pre-recorded videos will NOT be played onsite. The pre-recorded videos are for quality assurance purposes, for the Accellera archives, and/or in the case that DVCon U.S. moves virtual.
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors.
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, workshop, and panel speakers.