- Speaker Registration Deadline: November 23, 2022 23:59 (GMT-0700)
- Draft Presentation Slides Due: January 6, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Slides/Pre-Recorded Video Presentation: January 20, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
All speakers are expected to present in person.
If the presenter can’t present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (should be a co-author).
- If no co-authors can present in person and thus an alternative speaker can not be found, then it is up to the committee to determine if the presentation will remain in the program.
Pre-recorded videos will NOT be played onsite. The pre-recorded videos are for quality assurance purposes, for the Accellera archives, and/or in the case that DVCon U.S. moves virtual.
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors.
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, workshop, and panel speakers.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
File size: 250MB max
Video file format: mp4
Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
|Accepted Paper (Lecture)||20-25 minutes (+5 min live Q&A)|
|Accepted Paper (Poster)||5-10 minutes|
|Accepted Tutorial||90-105 minutes (+15-30 min live Q&A)|
|Accepted Workshop||45 minutes (+15 min live Q&A)|
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Draft presentation slides should be submitted through OpenConf. A unique URL to submit your final video presentation and supporting documents will be emailed to authors/speakers on January 10th. The following information should be submitted:
- Select the author/speaker that will be presenting
- Fill out the Speaker Information
- Upload the speaker headshot
- Input the speaker biography
- Upload your Presentation Data
- Pre-Recorded video in the mp4 format
- PDF PowerPoint Slides or PDF Poster
- Upload your completed Copyright Form
- A confirmation message will be presented upon successful submission and a confirmation will be emailed to you
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].