Panelist Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a panel at DVCon U.S. 2018! This Panel Center is designed to help you prepare for your panel and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Thursday, November 2
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Monday, November 13
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers, Moderator and Panelists including:
Deadline: Friday, January 19
- MPA will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
Panelist Bios Due To Chair
Deadline: Thursday, February 8
Please send all Panelist bios to the Moderator as well as the Panel Chair, Vanessa Cooper.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: You should have all of your panelist's bios. You will use these bios as you introduce the Panel to the audience. Please bring these to the panel. The DVCon Office does not collect bios for Panels.
- Load any and all panel slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival. Please use an aspect ratio of 16:9
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
- Wireless internet access is available in the meeting rooms. SSID: DVCon2018
DVCon will provide name cards for the entire panel. If you have any panelist name changes, please contact, Jackie McIntosh immediately with the details.
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (16:9 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone