Panelist Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a panel at DVCon U.S. 2017! This Panel Center is designed to help you prepare for your panel and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Friday, October 28
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Friday, November 11
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Panelists
Friday, November 18
MPA will send your web link for approval and any changes.
Deadline: Friday, January 20
- MPA will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
Panelist Bios Due To Chair
Deadline: Wednesday, February 8
Please send all Panelist bios to the Panel Chair, Vanessa Cooper.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: Collect bios for each of your panelists. You will use these bios as you introduce the Panel to the audience. The DVCon Office does not collect bios for Panels.
- Load any and all panel slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
- Wireless internet access is available in the meeting rooms. SSID: DVCon2017
DVCon will provide name cards for the entire panel. If you have any panelist name changes, please contact, Jackie McIntosh immediately with the details.
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (4:3 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone