Poster Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a poster at DVCon U.S. 2020! This Poster Presenter Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, poster presentation and the responsibilities at conference.
Make sure to watch the video on how to make your DVCon presentation truly awesome!
- Monday, August 12
- Tuesday, October 1
Official Accept/Reject Notification
- Tuesday, October 8
Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Tuesday, Octoer 29
Draft paper due
- Tuesday, November 22
Receive draft paper feedback
- Tuesday, December 10
Session Chairs to sign off on final drafts
- Thursday, December 12:
- Submit final proceedings paper & copyright form
- Tuesday, January 7, 2020:
- Draft poster and bio (Optional) due
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020:
Feedback on poster due from Session Chair(s)
- Monday, January 27, 2020:
Poster presenter registration deadline
- Monday, February 10, 2020:
Final poster file due for archiving only. You must still bring your poster with you to conference.
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: Tuesday, October 29
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between October 8 and October 29.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by November 22.
Deadline: Thursday, December 5
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized November 22.
- Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by December 5
- for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: Thursday, December 12
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers must be submtited for the proceedings no later than December 12. Please have you final paper submission be 8 pages or less.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 7
- Submit draft poster through your Navigation Center to be reviewed by the DVCon Poster chair.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by January 15.
- Physical poster must be a maximum size of 48 inches tall by 36 inches wide, OR 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall, OR twelve 8-1/2 x 11 inch pages (LANDSCAPE)
Deadline: Monday, February 10
- The deadline to submit your final poster through your File Collections area is Monday, February 10
- Your poster will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
- Reminder: You are still responsible for printing a physical copy of your poster and bringing it to DVCon with you. DVCon does not provide on-site printing services.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: Monday, January 28
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker in January.
- The speaker must be registered by Monday, January 28.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to the U.S., obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
Poster Set-Up Date & Time
- Monday, March 2, 4:00pm - Tuesday, March 3, 9:00am
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
- Tuesday, March 3, 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
Poster Tear Down
- Wednesday, March 4, by 5:00pm