Poster Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a poster at DVCon U.S. 2019! This Poster Presenter Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, poster presentation and the responsibilities at conference.
Make sure to watch the video on how to make your DVCon presentation truly awesome!
- Monday, August 13 Abstract Deadline
- Monday, October 1 Official Accept/Reject Notification
- Monday, October 8 Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Monday, November 5Draft Paper Due
- Wednesday, November 14 Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Friday, November 30 Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Final Paper Sign Off
- Monday, December 10 Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Tuesday, January 8Draft Poster Due
- Monday, February 11Final Poster Due for Archive
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: Monday, November 5
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between October 8 and November 5.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by November 14.
Deadline: Friday, November 30
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized November 14.
- Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by November 30
- for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: Monday, December 10
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers must be submtited for the proceedings no later than December 10. Please have you final paper submission be 8 pages or less.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Deadline: Tuesday, January 8
- Submit draft poster through your Navigation Center to be reviewed by the DVCon Poster chair.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by January 16.
- Physical poster must be a maximum size of 48 inches tall by 36 inches wide, OR 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall, OR twelve 8-1/2 x 11 inch pages (LANDSCAPE)
Deadline: Monday, February 11
- The deadline to submit your final poster through your File Collections area is Monday, February 11
- Your poster will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
We have set up two different companies in which you can use for a discount on getting your poster printed:
- Makesigns.com is offering a 10% discount. The deadline to get your poster file to them for printing is February 18th. Please click here to utilize this discount. Your posters will be delivered to the DoubleTree Hotel February 25th.
- The UPS Store #5833 is offering a 15% discount. The deadline to get your poster file to them for printing is Febraury 20th. Please click here to utilize this discount. Mention code 5833
Please note that DVCon neither requires posters made by these companies nor do we endorse their services in any manner.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: Monday, January 28
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker in January.
- The speaker must be registered by Monday, January 28.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to the US, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
Poster Set-Up Date & Time
- Monday, February 25, 4:00pm - Tuesday, February 26, 9:00am
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
- Tuesday, February 26, 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
Poster Tear Down
- Wednesday, February 27, by 5:00pm