Poster Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a poster at DVCon U.S. 2018! This Poster Presenter Center is designed to help you prepare for your final proceedings papers, poster presentation and the responsibilities at conference.
Make sure to watch the video on how to make your DVCon presentation truly awesome!
- Tuesday, August 8 Abstract Deadline
- Wednesday, October 18 Official Accept/Reject Notification
- Wednesday, October 25 Speaker Confirmation Forms Due
- Thursday, November 2Draft Paper Due
- Thursday, November 16 Receive Draft Paper Feedback
- Thursday, November 30 Submit Paper Incorporating Feedback for Approval
- Monday, December 11 Submit Final Paper & Copyright Form
- Tuesday, January 9Draft Slides and Bio Due
- Monday, February 13Final Slides Due for Archive
Finalizing Your Paper
Please follow theese steps below to prepare your final paper for publication.
Deadline: Thursday, November 2
Step One: Submit Your Draft Paper for Review
- Accepted abstracts must submit a draft paper for review between October 18 and November 2.
- Paper guidelines:
- PDF format
- Single-spaced, one column format
- Download Proceedings Paper Templates
- Review comments will be provided by the TPC by November 16.
Deadline: Thursday, November 30
Step Two: Submit New Version of Paper Incorporating TPC Feedback
- TPC members should have reviews finalized November 16.
- Upload the newest version of your paper, incorporating the feedback from TPC by November 30
- for TPC approval for conference.
Deadline: Monday, December 11
Step Three: Submit Final Paper for Proceedings and Copyright Form
- Final papers, minimum of 8 pages, must be submtited for the proceedings no later than December 11.
- Copyright forms must be submitted along with the final paper.
- Choose only ONE of the following versions to complete and return. Instructions will be provided for form upload.
Deadline: Wednesday, January 9
- Submit draft poster through your Navigation Center to be reviewed by the DVCon Poster chair.
- Feedback will be sent to the speaker by January 30.
- Physical poster must be a maximum size of 48 inches tall by 36 inches wide, OR 48 inches wide by 36 inches tall, OR twelve 8-1/2 x 11 inch pages (LANDSCAPE)
Deadline: Tuesday, February 13
- The deadline to submit your final poster through your Navigation Center is Tuesday, February 13
- Your poster will be posted on the DVCon website approximately 90 days after the conference for inclusion in the Archive.
Poster presenters are being offered a 10% discount should you chose to use Makesigns.com. Please click here to utilize this discount. To use this discount the posters must be ordered by February 16.
Please note that DVCon neither requires posters made by this company nor do we endorse their services in any manner.
Registration & Visas
Deadline: Friday, January 20
- Registration instructions will be sent to the speaker in January.
- The speaker must be registered by Friday, January 19.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- One person from the paper must be registered before the final paper can be submitted.
- Failure to register will result in your paper being removed from the conference proceedings.
Visit the Registration area to learn about traveling to the US, obtaining a Visa, and how to contact the DVCon Office for an invitation letter.
Poster Set-Up Date & Time
- Monday, February 26, 4:00pm - Tuesday, February 27, 9:00am
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
- Tuesday, February 27, 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Gateway Foyer, 2nd Floor
Poster Tear Down
- Wednesday, February 28, by 5:00pm