Short Workshop Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a short workshop at DVCon U.S. 2019! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Make sure to watch the video on how to make your DVCon presentation truly awesome!
Notification of Acceptance
Monday, November 5
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Friday, November 30
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Speakers and Organizers including:
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Tuesday, January 8
- All draft slides are to be submitted for review from the Tutorial Chair. An instructional email will be sent with details.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is a Template to follow.
Feedback On Draft Slides
Wednesday, January 16
The DVCon Tutorial Chair, Vanessa Cooper, will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Monday, February 11
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
Deadline: Monday, January 28
- MPA will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Load any and all slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
- Wireless internet access is available in the meeting rooms. SSID: DVCon2019
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (16:9 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone