Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a tutorial at DVCon U.S. 2018! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Thursday, November 2
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Monday, November 20
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Speakers and Organizers including:
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Thursday, January 18
- All draft slides are to be submitted for review from the Tutorial Chair. An instructional email will be sent with details.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- NEW THIS YEAR - Please use a 16:9 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is a Template to follow.
Deadline: Friday, January 19
- MPA will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
Feedback On Draft Slides
Thursday, February 1
The DVCon Tutorial Chair will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Thursday, February 13
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Load any and all panel slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
- Wireless internet access is available in the meeting rooms. SSID: DVCon2018
Audio Visual Information
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (16:9 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone