Tutorial Presenter Resource Center
Congratulations on being accepted to present a tutorial at DVCon U.S. 2017! This Tutorial Center is designed to help you prepare for your tutorial and the responsibilities at conference.
Notification of Acceptance
Wednesday, November 2
- Notification of Acceptance will be sent out.
- You will use the same CSB link that you used for submission to submit any additional information or make any changes.
Final Details Are Due
Deadline: Thursday, November 17
Final information for the program is due. This should include:
- Official Title
- All Organizers
- All Panelists
Monday, November 28
MPA will send your web link for approval and any changes.
Draft Slides Due
Deadline: Thursday, January 19
- All slides are to be submitted. Further instructions on where to submit will be communicated in April.
- Please note that you may have your company logo on the first slide only.
- Please use a 4:3 aspect ratio on all slides.
- Here is a Template to follow
Sponsored Tutorials - A/V Requirements Due
Friday, January 20
MPA will send an Audio/Visual form to ensure all A/V requirements are met.
Deadline: Friday, January 20
- MPA will send instructions on how to register prior to the deadline.
- You may contact Nannette Jordan with registration questions.
Feedback On Draft Slides
Tuesday, January 31
The DVCon Tutorial Chair will send you feedback on your slides to incorporate.
Final Slides Due
Monday, February 13
Your final slides with all incorporated feedback are due.
- There will be an AV tech in the room throughout the presentation. Please arrive 30 minutes early to familiarize yourself with the equipment.
- Moderators and/or Organizers: Collect bios for each of your panelists. You will use these bios as you introduce the Panel to the audience. The DVCon Office does not collect bios for Panels.
- Load any and all panel slides to the laptop in the session room upon arrival.
- If you require a temperature change in your meeting room at any time during the day, please notify the room monitor outside your room to adjust accordingly.
- Wireless internet access is available in the meeting rooms. SSID: DVCon2017
AUDIO VISUAL INFORMATION
- Pro Series 11 4600 Lumens Projector
- Screens 7X10, 9X12 (4:3 aspect Ratio)
- Dell Inspiron 15' 5548
- Microsoft Office 2011, Libreoffice
- Shure UHF-R Wireless Kit (Lav + HH)
- Laptop Computer
- Wireless Microphone