SUBMIT YOUR EXTENDED ABSTRACT THROUGH OPENCONF
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your abstract, it may be done up until the submission deadline.
- Input your submission title for the proposed tutorial/workshop
- Upload a brief summary of your submission (50-1000 words). This is typically the introductory paragraph from your submission.
- Input the Speaker(s) information including name, organization, email, etc.
- Proposal Submission Deadline: September 13, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Accept/Reject Notification: October 25, 2025 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Tutorial/Workshop Title, Abstract and Speaker Names Due: November 16, 2022 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Draft Presentation Slides Due: January 4, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
- Final Slides/Pre-Recorded Video Presentation/Copyright Due: January 13, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
In order to publish your paper in the proceedings, we must receive your copyright form NO LATER THAN: January 13, 2023 23:59 (GMT -0700)
Upload a scanned copy (PDF format) of the completed copyright form using the Upload File link on the submission page.
- Fill in the TITLE of the paper.
- Fill in ALL author names.
- Make sure to include your PAPER ID.
- NOTE: Please input Title, Author & Paper ID info directly in Acrobat BEFORE printing the form.
- SIGN the form.
Remember, without the copyright form we can NOT include your paper in the proceedings!
All speakers are expected to present in person.
If the presenter can’t present in person, the speaker is responsible for finding an alternative speaker that can present in person (should be a co-author).
- If no co-authors can present in person and thus an alternative speaker can not be found, then it is up to the committee to determine if the presentation will remain in the program.
Pre-recorded videos will NOT be played onsite. The pre-recorded videos are for quality assurance purposes, for the Accellera archives, and/or in the case that DVCon U.S. moves virtual.
- Pre-recorded videos are required for all authors.
- Pre-recorded videos are optional for tutorial, workshop, and panel speakers.